Project Controls – A Glimpse of the Future
Project Controls – A Glimpse of the Future – Attend this event to meet four innovative companies changing the controls sector for large capital project delivery.
As projects grow in complexity and present greater risk, effective management and control is more challenging than ever. To keep pace we all need to improve our operations and use every technical advantage just to keep up.
For this event project control veterans have brought together companies that offer the best technologies from around the world (UK, Israel and Australia).
In each session, these companies will present their offerings giving a quick glimpse into how the future of the project controls industry is changing while at the same time giving a practical means to implement in your organizations tomorrow.
David-John Gibbs of HKA will be keynoting each session. He has extensive experience with the practical deployment of emerging technologies in the area of dispute avoidance and resolution.
Each presentation will be limited to 20 minutes. There will be two identical sessions running from 9:00-12:00 and then from 13:00-16:00.
These are the five companies presenting:
– ShapeDo – Use the power of cloud computing to find the differences between engineering drawings at speed and scale.https://shapedo.com/
– Turbo Chart – Create time location drawings quickly and efficiently from Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project.http://www.turbo-chart.com/
– Enstoa – Learn how Primavera Unifier is being used to manage complex capital projects with increased efficiency, standardization and control. https://enstoa.com
– ProjectControlsOnline is the largest global repository of Project Controls information. They also run Project Controls Expo each year at Emirates Arsenal Stadium.https://projectcontrolsonline.com/
– Resolex – learn how psychology and technology can be leveraged within the governance of projects to improve risk monitoring, collaborative working and stakeholder engagement.
There will two identical sessions running from 9:00-12:00 and then from 13:00-16:00.
Agenda as follows:
9:00 – 9:20 – Arrival and networking
9:20 – 9:40 – Ari Isaacs, ShapeDo
9:40 – 10:00 – Tony Llewellyn, Resolex
10:00 – 10:20 – Santosh Bhat, Turbo Chart
10:20 – 10:40 – Rhys Priestman, Enstoa
10:40 – 11:00 – Phil Shatz, Project Controls Online
11:00 – 12:00 – We will then break into five groups with delegates enjoying free-form discussions with representatives from each of the five companies who have presented.