WPF Therapy supplies therapy services for more than 400 clients every week at our modern premises near London Bridge. We also supply training and professional courses in counseling and psychotherapy for over 1,000 people each year.
We are a charity and a company limited by guarantee, established in 1969, with a reputation for high standards and active membership of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy), and BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council). Our clinical service is accredited by BACP and our graduates are registered with BPC and/or UKCP and/or BACP.
- high-quality, affordable counseling and psychotherapy
- a variety of therapies, individual and group, short and long term, to help people with different wants
- professional training and CPD in psychotherapy
- training in counseling skills for people who work with people
We have a positive commitment to equality and diversity.
Over the past four decades – thousands of our clients have helped us in developing our services.
A safe space that empowers individuals to run their own lives and flourish
As a charity, our mission is to advance mental health and wellbeing for the benefit of society and everyone.
We do this in four ways:
- by providing affordable therapeutic services to promote mental and emotional well-being
- by providing training and educational occasions for therapists, and those involved in the caring professions, in order to ensure a skilled workforce is available to deliver effective treatments
- by assisting, promoting, and engaging in research into mental health and its treatment
- by raising awareness of mental health issues and treatments
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.