Who are we?
- high-quality, affordable counseling and psychotherapy
- a variety of therapies, individual and group, short and long term, to help people with different wants
- professional training and CPD in psychotherapy
- training in counseling abilities for people who work with people
We have a positive commitment to equality and diversity.
Over the past four decades – thousands of our clients have helped us in improving our services.
A safe space that empowers individuals to manage their own lives and flourish
As a charity, our mission is to advance mental health and wellbeing for the benefit of society and everyone.
We do this in four ways:
- by supplying affordable therapeutic services to promote mental and emotional well-being
- by providing training and educational opportunities for therapists, and those involved in the caring professions, in order to ensure a skilled workforce is available to deliver effective treatments
- by supporting, promoting, and engaging in research into mental health and its treatment
- by raising awareness of mental health issues and treatments
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.