What is the Woodward Associate Trainer Scheme?
The Woodward Associate Trainer plan is a way that a educator; either an individual educator or a trainer working within an organisation, can register with us to deliver a entity diversity of NEBOSH, IOSH and Highfield (HABC) courses under the Woodward banner. The Woodward Associate Trainer Plan is purpetal under improvement and more courses and other selects might be added over time based upon the feedback and occasions. Our Associate Trainer Co-ordinator is James Duggan, with Tom Duggan [MD] supplying administrative assist for the plan.
Why would I want to be a Woodward Associate Trainer?
1. There are no up-front fees, you only pay for the courses you deliver.
2. This is not a franchise arrangement.
3. You have complete control of your workload and have the flexibility to work when you want to.
4. If you work as a consultant – being a Woodward Associate gives you the skill want to run both “in-house” and “open / public” courses for your customers
5. If you work in a company – being a Woodward Associate gives you the -skill to deliver very cost effective accredited training “in-house” to your labor force.
6. You are enusres with ongoing support, guidance and recommendation from Woodward.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.