West Lothian College, based in Livingston, offers a broad diversity of further and higher education courses to over 8,000 students every year. The college’s vision is to improve a highly talented, contractor and resilient laborforce.
OUR VISION, GOALS AND VALUES
Over the past few months we have renovated our vision, definitied four strategic aims to succeed that vision, and strenghtened the three worth that will underpin how we do that. Our vision, our WHY, is of a highly abilitied, enterprising and resilient laborforce.
Four strategic aims, our WHAT, help us succeed that vision:
- Inspiring and supplying achievement for all means supplying occasions for education and training that help people take a step towards their ambition
- Assisting economic recovery and growth is about how we help employers survive the current crisis and come out of it ready and able to take advantage of new occasions
- Fortification our communities involves working with others to ensure local people profit from education and professions
- Leading with vision and empathy is about how we adapt to a volatile, uncertain and blend world and how we care for our students, staff and partners
Three values, our HOW, underpin our approaches to all that we do:
- Being welcoming to all means we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion
- Students at the centre of everything we do is accurately that
- Always striving for better sums up our commitment to perpetual improvement
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.