VISTA Training, Inc., established in 1991, ensures workplace safety training solutions for people involved in earthmoving, excavating, and mining applications. Over 10,000 clients use VISTA goods and services to supply equipment safety, abilities, and productivity training to employees. Headquartered in Waterford, Wisconsin, the USA with a Canadian branch near the oil sands mining operations of northern Alberta, Canada, VISTA provides the mining and construction industries with:
- Computer-based training (CBT) programs
- Integrated curricula (like TruckLogic™) that combine CBTs with PC-based simulation and on-the-occupation training activities to deliver high-performance mixed learning
- Instructor kits that are designed to supply educators with everything they need to conduct safety training sessions on a variety of issues
- Cost-effective, PC-based heavy equipment simulators, which reduce the amount of “seat time” needed to educate safe and productive equipment operators
- An extensive catalog of safety programs
- On-site operator training services for mining and construction
- Operator ability assessments and certification
- Custom safety program development
VISTA goods and services help our customers demonstrate a serious safety attitude to their employees, their insurance carriers, and regulatory agencies like MSHA and OSHA. Our experience rests in designing and implementing training programs for delivery directly to the end-user and instructor kits for use by instructors. Our CBT programs are improved in a format suitable for incorporation into an online training delivery system or AICC/SCORM-compliant Learning Management System (LMS).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.