Training Plus (Merseyside) Limited
TPM provides recruitment and training services for individuals and employers in business administration, childcare, and team-leading. We offer Traineeships, Apprenticeships, and a range of NVQs and professional CPD courses. We also work with schools to raise awareness of Apprenticeships and Traineeships to pupils.
For individuals who are not quite ready for an Apprenticeship. Available in Business Administration, Childcare, and Customer Service. 13 weeks duration and centered around a work placement.
For 16 to 24-year-olds (sometimes 25+). A paid job with an employer and training resulting in Level 2 qualification.
For 16 to 24-year-olds (sometimes 25+). A paid job with an employer and training resulting in Level 3 qualification.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
An individual of any age can access Traineeships and Apprenticeships as CPD programs if they can fund themselves. Applicants can utilize an Advanced Learning Loan to fund higher level qualifications at tpm – eligibility rules apply.
Services for schools
Free information services for schools on Apprenticeships and Traineeships including pupil presentations and one-to-one sessions.
Services for employers
tpm has an excellent track record working with employers, helping them recruit and educate staff through Apprenticeships.
To positively influence Liverpool City Region’s early years provision by supplying its staff and employers with high-quality qualifications, training, and support.
Lead the way in early-year qualifications, training, abilities, and support.
Opportunity, Excellence, Service, Recognition
- Supply effective and relevant training for learners and employers
- Respect and support and learners as individuals and ensure their safety
- Operate a zero-tolerance approach to any form of discrimination, extremism, or radicalization
- Respond rapidly to the wants of our clients
- Strive for excellence in all we do
- Supply the best opportunities for learners and staff
- Recognize and reward the best in people