Training 2000 has been founded over 50 years, we are a large Group Training Association offering business solutions, commercial courses, and Apprenticeship programs across multiple industry areas. In 2017, Training 2000 became part of the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) meaning that our apprentices have a direct route to a Degree Apprenticeship. We have around 160 employees and offer outstanding service through a large range of training solutions and areas.
To be Lancashire’s number one training supplier.
To deliver learning excellence, creating the outstanding ability for the UK.
We understand our customer necessaries and deliver a high-quality responsive service
We supply an environment where people and teams share the inspiration and commitment to succeed potential and maximize their performance
We deliver outstanding quality by perpetually challenging and innovating to become the best in what we do
We maximize resources and opportunities to deliver our vision and safeguard the health of the charity for a sustainable future
We develop partnerships that support our vision and mission
Core British Values
Why choose Training 2000?
- We’re a trusted Apprenticeship supplier of choice
- We’re one of the widest Group Training Associations in the UK
- 99% of our apprentices would recommend us to a friend
- Vast experience in multiple sectors
- Local, National and International presence
- We’ve gained a prestigious reputation in training design and delivery
- Bespoke training services available
- We understand that everyone is matchless
Blackburn with Darwen
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.