The Windsor Forest Colleges Group
The Windsor Forest Colleges Group was established in 2017 as a result of a merger between East Berkshire College and Strode’s College in Egham. Together we have over 300 years of experience and ensure over 800 full-time, part-time, and apprenticeship courses in several subjects, from entry-level through to Higher Education. The new branding adopts a coat of arms for every one of our colleges. At Langley College, the wheel represents innovation and technology and celebrates the fantastic industrial heritage of Slough. At Strode’s College, the shield with the crescent dates back to the foundation of the college in the 1700s and represents hope and at Windsor College, the castle symbol has been adopted in honor of our location in the Royal Borough. Together, we have created The Windsor Forest Colleges Group, our name inspired by the royal hunting grounds of Windsor Forest that used to cover Berkshire and Surrey together. Our Langley College specializes in ensuring innovative technical and professional education, while Strode’s College and Windsor College offer an exceptional sixth form learning experience with a large range of A-Levels and BTECs. All three colleges provide part-time professional and recreational courses. Our students predominately identify with one particular college campus, but being part of a larger college group means they benefit from greater learning occasions, access to a larger range of resources, and more progression routes. It is the best of both worlds – the specialist expertise and personal approach of an individual college with all the advantages of a wider college group!
To inspire ambition and make a positive difference in lives through learning.
- Learners First – placing the learner at the heart of all we do
- Community – working collaboratively to achieve
- Empowering – enabling all in a caring environment to achieve their entire potential
- Excellence – a culture of creativity, high expectations, ambition, and aspiration
- Diversity – celebrating diversity and inclusivity as a key to our achievement
- Integrity – Honesty, openness, and trust at the heart of college life
- Respect – showing fairness, courtesy, and mutual respect