What we do
The Springboard Consultancy can assist and help drive your organizational equality, diversity, and inclusion agenda by offering consultation as well as delivering training and development courses globally. We can supply diversity and inclusion solutions. We specialize in improving people at all stages of their lives. Our thoughtfully crafted series of programs are suited to all aspects of working and personal life. We give participants the time to reflect, share, and most significantly, set achievable aims for now and the future. Working across 48 countries, we take like-minded individuals on a transformational journey, as well as positively helping organizations alter and reshape.
What makes us different?
The Springboard Consultancy is owned by the Instructus Group, a UK charity concentrated on delivering training and development at every stage of life.
We can offer consultation, training, and workshops that supply
- Core ability development – assertiveness, reliance, effective communication involving intergenerational and multicultural, getting your voice heard, setting and achieving aims, personal brand, and values
- Improve resilience and enable cultural alter within the industry
- Solutions to develop an increased representation of minorities involving women and ethnic minorities.
- Improved teamwork and sustainable development networks
- Remotivation and retention of ability
- Developed cross-skilling of the workforce
- Prepare young workers for the world of work and permit them to thrive
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.