The Income Tax School
THE INCOME TAX SCHOOL: TAX EDUCATION – LEARN TO EARN
The Income Tax School (ITS) is a former division of a tax company and has always been focused on offering the best quality tax training to their students. The Income Tax School aims to aid their students with real-life examples and give all students access to veteran tax professionals working year-round to prepare taxes for the general public.
The Income Tax School is the national standard for tax preparation training courses and provides their students with e-learning and online opportunities to learn tax, accounting and financial services. The Income Tax School also publishes it owns textbooks and guides from their experienced and knowledgeable instructors. ITS currently offers over 40 online income tax preparation training courses across the nation, ranging from 3-hour seminars for Continuing Education credits (CE) to 30-80 hour training courses. Additionally, ITS offers the prestigious 180-hour ITS certificate program for students to become a Chartered Tax Professional (CTP).
ITS: CERTIFIED AND APPROVED TRAINING
The following organizations have certified and approved the Income Tax School:
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- California Tax Education Council (CTEC)
- Oregon State Board of Tax Practitioners (OBTP)
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV)
- College Credit Available through the University of Phoenix
- BBB Accredited Business: A+ Rating