The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) specializes in supplying business management degrees with a hospitality concentrate and goals to become the world’s leading hospitality management school. With internationally recognized study programmes, highly respected Faculty members drawn from all over the world, state of the art infrastructure, modern facilities, strong partnerships within the hospitality industry, and the close proximity of EAHM to some of the best hotels in the world, EAHM truly is, at The Heart of Hospitality.
To be a world leader in facilitating university-level learning, scholarship and applied research in the areas of tourism and hospitality management.
To deliver world-class, innovative, industry-relevant education and research in a contemporary, multi-cultural environment to equip the next generation of hospitality business leaders with competencies to succeed in a dynamic world.
INSTITUTIONAL AIM & OBJECTIVES
EAHM’s aim is to promote academic excellence in a professional context. The institution’s objectives are to:
1. Programs that are application-oriented and which produce hospitality and travel and tourism graduates who can apply theories in practice;
2. Research of an applied nature relevant to the industrial, commercial and community needs of the hospitality and tourism sectors;
3. Intellectual and comprehensive development of hospitality and tourism students within a caring environment;
4. Dedicated partnerships with the hospitality, travel, and tourism business, industry and other educational suppliers;
5. Developing students into effective and reflective life-long learners.