Our Values & Approach to Learning
“Educating for Excellence”
Collyer’s is committed to ensuring an excellent education for the achievement of every student.
We concentrate on the wants of 16-19-year-olds, ensuring a well-resourced college environment that encourages learning. Top priority is placed on high-quality assist and guidance to students in their academic and personal development. We promote an inclusive culture in which our well-qualified teachers prepare students to learn through exciting and challenging teaching, aided by first-class facilities and modern learning technology.
Mission Educating for excellence
Collyer’s is committed to ensuring every student achieves their potential. We shall do this by:
1. Inspiring students to learn and develop through high-quality teaching.
2. Providing a well-resourced college environment that drives and supports learning and actively seeks new learning occasions and technologies.
3. Giving support and guidance to students in their academic and personal development.
4. Promoting an inclusive culture that values every member of the college and prioritizes their well-being.
5. Providing occasions for adult learning and life-long learning.
6. Working entirely with other educational establishments, the community, and employers with a view to equipping students for their future progression goals and life journeys.
• Promoting and advancing British values of democracy, individual liberty, respect and tolerance, and the rule of law.
• Enjoying our work and our students’ creativity, enthusiasm, and diversity and supporting students to achieve their best.
• Creating opportunity and applauding innovation.
• Setting high standards, living up to them, and embracing a culture of trust and collaboration.
• Acting together in the collective interest – ‘Students first – Staff Always’
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.