The Apprentice Academy Limited
Multi-Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider – Online and Classroom
The Apprentice Academy (TAA) is a Multi Award-Winning training provider, who delivers a range of apprenticeships, qualifications, and recruitment services, to support employers throughout the UK with all their talent planning, succession, and workforce development needs, from trainee right up to director level.
- Winners of the National AAT Apprenticeship Training Provider of The Year Award 2019 and 2020
- Academy success rates are up to 20% higher than national rates
- High levels of distinction grades achieved
- 96% of our clients rate us as excellent or good.
- Many of our trainee apprentices win awards for the outstanding work they doThe Apprentice Academy mission is simple:
- To support employers to engage and improve a highly skilled workforce.
- To inspire and support individuals to improve their reliance, competence, and career capability.
Apprenticeship Programmes that Increase Confidence, Competence and Career Capability
Apprenticeships available include Leadership & Management, Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Procurement & Supply, Project Management, and Housing & Property Management.
- These programs run throughout the year and are designed to fit around busy working schedules.
- Delivery options include classroom and Academy LIVE sessions, which are delivered online, in real-time.
- The programs are easily adapted to ensure they meet the specific knowledge and abilities wants of each individual learner.
It’s about enjoying the learning journey, enhancing work-based skills, meeting like-minded people, increasing performance, and achieving personal and professional success.