Symetri is the broadest Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in the UK, we supply training both in the classroom and virtually, all of our instructors are authorized instructors and have many years of experience in both industry and education. Whatever Autodesk software you are using, Symetri should be your number 1 choice for training. At Symetri we work with our customers to tailor digital BIM, product design, and lifecycle solutions to help them work smarter and do more with less. Our purpose is to Challenge people to work smarter and empower innovators to achieve the new impossible and turn ideas into new realities that shape a better future.Symetri helps innovative companies in the construction and manufacturing industry to optimize their working methods and increase the quality of their projects. With more than 450 employees and 150,000 daily users in northern Europe, Symetri can offer effective guidance in everything from 3D modeling and simulation to PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), BIM (Building Information Modelling), and how to maximize the potential of your projects. Many of our solutions are based on the principles behind. Lean with benefits such as lower development and production costs, reduced material use, and shorter lead times, not to mention greater scope for creativity and better end results.
As a trusted partner for our customers, we constantly seek to challenge people to work smarter for a better future. With our expertise, leading-edge technology & services we always strive to enable our customers to gain an increased competitive advantage. We continuously challenge ourselves and our customers to work smarter and we are proud of the values that we live by.
- We are proud of what we do
- We strongly believe in our ability to make a difference
- We are always committed to walking the extra mile
- We like to have fun together
- We have the courage to make a difference
- We challenge ourselves and our customers to work smarter
- We are innovative, taking initiatives and daring to act
- We are courageous but never arrogant or ignorant of risks
- We are transparent and support each other
- We are committed and take responsibility
- We celebrate team success and recognize good work
- We discuss, we decide, and we are loyal to the decision
- We welcome and embrace new colleagues,
and help them become productive quickly
- We treat all people with respect and honest
- We welcome changes if they add value to the business
- We are open-minded and flexible
- When I identify a problem I will take action
- We all take responsibility to make changes successful
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.