The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
What we stand for – our values
Our five core worths will shape what we say and do. We will support our staff, students, and alumni to create a flourishing and strong Sussex culture that continues our traditions of disruptive creativity and innovation. At all times, we will strive for excellence in everything we do. Our success and distinctiveness will be defined through our institutional values, and these will underpin our education, research, and engagement activities.
- Kindness-We will seek to be known as a ‘kind’ institution. We will care for each other and for the world around us, in responsible and sustainable ways. We will value collegiality and mutual assist across all of our actions and activities
- Integrity- We will provide that everyone within our community is treated with dignity and respect.
- Inclusion-We will value and celebrate the diversity of our campus community and partners, and what they bring to our activities.
- Collaboration-We will put collaboration at the heart of all that we do, seeking out productive and creative relationships. We will acknowledge and celebrate everyone’s contribution.
- Courage- We will speak out on issues that concern us and will face up to difficult challenges. We will support those who have the courage to alter and be bold, innovative, creative and experimental. Through the transformative power of education, research and engagement, we will work for a better world.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.