We are the broadest supplier of further education in Stoke and North Staffordshire, with around 5,000 students each year on full-time and part-time study programs, apprenticeships, professional qualifications, and university-level courses. We also help thousands of local people every year to obtain the basic abilities needed for work, be it English and maths, employability abilities, or special work-related qualifications. Our students routinely win awards in areal and national competitions and the challenge helps to unleash their skills and prepare them for the competitive world of employment.
Our learners will have the confidence and skills to make choices for a lifetime of fulfillment.
To supply an inclusive professional and technical education to energize and grow our city area.
In doing this we:
Promise learners that we will help them to access and achieve their aspirations
Promise employers that we will work with them to develop a highly trained and reliable workforce
Promise stakeholders that we will play an active role in the improvement of a vibrant local economy
- Trust – We build trust and credibility in the College brand. We are responsive and diligent, move ideas into action, and take initiative to drive actions forward.
- Resilience – We are resilient. We pull through difficult circumstances and seek solutions to problems, and create a safe and supportive environment for learners and each other
- Authenticity – We build long-term and meaningful relationships by working in partnership with the community and each other for mutual benefit. We strive to be the ‘best in class’ whilst staying true to what we stand for.
- Innovation and Collaboration
- Nurturing – We are committed to supplying the care, attention, and support needed to help our learners to navigate the world and be successful. We push our learners and themselves to achieve at the highest level.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.