Stanmore College was founded in 1987. The College offers its students a wealth of provision, an excellent experience, and top-class teaching from highly skilled staff. Based in Stanmore, Greater London, the College offers education to both young and adult learners mainly from Brent, Harrow, Hertfordshire, and London. It supplies a range of vocational as well as academic provision. The College has grown within the sector by improving its higher education provision. Bespoke training is available to businesses (delivered in-house or at business premises) and the College is also involved with apprenticeships. Our concentrates at the College are to supply excellence in teaching and learning and an environment where all students can succeed in their potential. In particular, we are committed to developing a love of learning and inspiring all learners to accomplish their personal aims whether it be university-level study, career development, or a new personal interest.
Our mission is to supply high-quality teaching and learning so that learners develop transferable abilities and achieve their entire potential.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to ensure that all learners will develop the abilities and information they need to achieve qualifications and progress into higher-level courses or employment. All learners and staff will be offered a good teaching and learning environment that permits them to enjoy their further education and be proud of being members of the College.
Key aspects of our vision include:
- high-quality education and training
- developing life-chances of learners to ensure learners are well-equipped with the right abilities to compete globally
- highly-skilled and committed labor force
- strong employer engagement/collaboration
- excellent learner experience that is entirely learner-focussed
- diverse and coherent curriculum offering learners a first-choice College
- financial stability
- Welcoming: putting stakeholders and learners first
- Inclusive: an accessible working environment valuing everyone
- Supportive: to all learners, staff, and the community
- Respect: between stakeholders, learners, staff, and the community
- Growth: investing in our facilities and achieving growth
- Collaboration: working in successful partnerships
- Openness: listening to learners and staff
- Aspirational: enabling staff and learners to gain their entire potential
- Commitment: working hard to achieve our aims