We are one of the widest further and higher education providers in the Northwest, with a proven track record of ensuring quality education since 1896. St Helens College caters to students of all ages, studying at all levels. We provide courses and training to around 8,000 students across two essential sites, the Town Centre Campus and the STEM Centre, Technology Campus. Over recent years there has been an important investment in the facilities at both campuses with over £65 million being invested to supply we have the right infrastructure to support the syllabus and to supply an entirely top-class student experience. Our facilities are exceptional, including a goal-built animal unit, hair and beauty salons that are open to the public, a fine dining restaurant manage by students, music, TV and radio studios and much more. St Helens College works truly with employers from across the Liverpool City Region to not only close the gap on abilities but to contribute to the economic turnaround of the field. We are actively involved in the community, with local businesses, and have excellent links with industry. This not only allows us to provide excellent opportunities for our students to obtain work experience placements, apprenticeships, and occupation occasions but for the college to help employers ensure that they have a skilled workforce needed for the future.
Mission, Vision, and Values
“Transforming lives through excellence in education and training”
Statement of Aims
Our Mission Statement is underpinned by a number of aims:
- to make a leading contribution to the welfare and economic development of our local communities and the Liverpool City Region by ensuring the syylabus and abilities that employers need;
- to ensure good value for taxpayers’ money ensuring high-quality education and training and delivering the commitments to product offer, high-quality provision, and strong financial health made by the College Group in response to the Restructuring Facility investment;
- to be an inclusive College Group where each individual is respected, valued, and safeguarded as part of an enjoyable, supportive, and caring learning and working environment;
- to motivate high performance and innovation within a culture of high expectations of professionalism, integrity, strong work ethics, and teamwork;
- to ensure successful education, training, and personal, social, moral, cultural, and spiritual development and welfare for students ensuring that they are well prepared for life and work in Britain today;
- to build students’ confidence and employability abilities, including English and maths, through excellent careers advice, teaching and training, and work experience resulting in progression to further study or sustainable employment;
- to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction from students, parents, employers, and other stakeholders;
- to lead in education and training partnerships for the benefit of all partners and the local community;
Public Value Statement
The College Group seeks to add value to the social, economic, and physical well-being of the wider communities that we serve by:
- Providing education and training in accordance with the College Group’s mission, statement of aims and values meeting the needs of learners, employers, and the larger communities in general;
- raising aspirations of learners and the communities by promoting prospects and celebrating success;
- ensuring a wide syllabus offer with good progression routes from entry-level to Higher Education and Training;
- promoting healthy lifestyles and good citizenship abilities to all students and colleagues;
- being responsive to the altering wants and circumstances;
- actively listening to and engaging with the stakeholders of the College Group aiming to provide the best possible service within the Mission of the College Group;
- being a respectful and responsible employer;
- always acting with corporate integrity.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.