Solent University is all about creating occasions: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re concentrated on the practical side of higher education – giving our students the connections, experience, and reliance to turn their newfound information into a career with real, meaningful effect. Whoever you are, whatever your aims, we want to help you make your mark.
OUR MISSION AND STRATEGY
We are dedicated to the pursuit of a university education that enables learners from all backgrounds to become enterprising citizens and responsible leaders. We are committed to promoting economic and social prosperity for the communities we serve. Put simply – we want Solent graduates to be the passionate, creative professionals of the future, bringing expertise and energy into their communities and workplaces.
To enable our learners to be work-ready, world-ready, and future-ready.
By 2025 we will enable students to succeed by being a university that:
- Transforms the lives of people from all backgrounds, through learning that is relevant to the real world.
- Ensures an outstanding student experience through our exceptional staff and facilities.
- Excels at supplying its learning community with the reliance, abilities, information, and experience they need to successfully pursue fulfilling lives and life-altering careers.
- Delivers a matchless syllabus shaped around inspiring industrial partnerships, ground-breaking professional insights, information exchange, and research.
- Makes a material effect on environmental sustainability.
We and our work continue to be shaped, informed, and inspired by our values of Respect, Ownership, Inclusivity, Engagement, Integrity, and Teamwork. Together, these values create a university that is open to all, which celebrates different, and demonstrates a commitment to social justice and equality of occasion.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.