For ambitious leaders who want to change the world, Southampton Business School offers a truly distinctive multidisciplinary and integrated approach. We have links with many of the world’s leading companies such as Microsoft, J.P.Morgan, and Carnival. Our world-class, cutting-edge research shapes future business practice and we supply a responsible educational experience that connects people and organizations to deliver groundbreaking social and economic impact. Our world-leading academics deliver management research and education with rigor and relevance, solving real-world problems faced by businesses, organizations, and governments. We bring together experts from a diverse range of business areas through an integrated enterprise strategy that reinforces connections with the industry. These connections enable us to further deliver impactful research and improve the learning experience for all. Make a step-alter in your business by taking advantage of our unrivaled research capability, a wealth of industry experience, and a large range of business services and facilities.
How we can help you
We can help you to:
- find innovative solutions to business challenges to give you a competitive advantage, through consultancy or collaboration
- test new technologies using our cutting edge facilities
- access start-up business support to get your new high-tech enterprise off the ground
- commercialize the University’s innovations through a licensing agreement
- find talented graduates and students through recruitment and student placements
- unlock funding for research by accessing grants only available through a university collaboration – for example from Innovate UK (formerly the Technology Strategy Board) and the European Commission. Research and development activity could also qualify your business for tax relief
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.