City College Southampton is a general further education college in Hampshire, ensuring career-led courses, apprenticeships, and education for young people and adults. Located in the center of Southampton the campus has undergone a £48m investment in new facilities and equipment, allowing students to learn and work in real-life working environments using industry-standard equipment. Students can use this experience to start, build and develop their careers beyond education.
- Study Programmes – academic, technical, and vocational courses for school leavers
- Apprenticeships at intermediate, advanced, and higher levels for young people and adults
- Adult entire and part-time courses, including distance learning and higher education
- Professional training and CPD for businesses through short courses, adult learning, and higher education
City College has particular specialisms in Marine, Engineering, Construction, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, and the Creative and Performing Arts. The college has close links with employers in the city resulting in our students having excellent access to occupation, apprenticeship vacancies, and work experience. The College is very easy to get to as it is in the center of Southampton with excellent transport links by bus, train, ferry, bike or car. The city center shops, cafes, and amenities are all within a 15-minute walk through parks from the college.
At City College Southampton we strive to ensure learning and working environments where people are treated with respect. The college is committed to the principles of Equality and Diversity for everyone.
This means a college is a place where ALL students and staff, whatever their circumstances or background:
- Are entirely respected
- Feel welcome
- Are treated in a friendly way
- Have equality of occasions
- Have appropriate support
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.