South West Durham Training Limited (SWDT) was established in 1967 to supply training for local manufacturing and engineering firms predominantly around the Newton Aycliffe and Darlington regions. For over 50 years SWDT has been a forward thinking, progressive firm becoming a leading supplier of top quality training in the North East, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Teesside and beyond. SWDT is based in broad, modern, purpose built premises in Newton Aycliffe and has a comprehensive, entity equipped training centre to supply first class industry led training. Whether you are an employer or an employee SWDT can supply you with the true abilities and information to move you to the next level of excellence.
It is the mission of SWDT to supply a high quality training service and promote a life time learning culture, to meet the ongoing wants of individuals and the business community, maximising potential to secure profession and create wealth for the area.
SWDT’s mission is to be the supplier of option for high quality vocational training by:
- Supplying practical and technical abilities needed to accomplished in the engineering and manufacture industries
- Maximising the potential of our learners
- Delivering bespoke and innovative training to meet the wants of our local industrial employers
SWDT exists to supply the business community with the services they need and for this reason there are 2 clear purposes:
- We will continue to deliver dynamic apprenticeships to people, which is now in substance and responsive to employers in delivery.
- We will offer and promote abilities solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and business service sectors, increasing a concentrate responsiveness and innovation.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.