Our Vision and Mission
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College’s mission statement is:
‘We positively change people’s lives and add value to the social and economic well-being of our communities. We do this by supplying high-quality, innovative, accessible education and training in a friendly culture of mutual respect and support.’
Strategic PrioritiesOutstanding by standing out
- To be recognized as an outstanding college.
- To be visionary and innovative in supplying educational occasions by anticipating and meeting demand.
- To provide the quality of the experience we supply for our learners and our staff.
- To develop responsive partnerships with all our learners, employers, and stakeholders.
- To ensure we have the necessary resources to support our Plan.
- To ensure an educational and training environment which is equipped for the delivery of high-quality learning.
Honesty and respect
- We will uphold nationally accepted standards of business conduct.
- We will engender and support a culture of openness.
- We will act with impartiality and fairness in our dealings with learners, staff, and all others with whom we do business.
- We will publish approved Corporation and Committee meeting minutes on our website.
- We will recognize and uphold the traditions and cultures of our learners and staff.
- We will treat each individual with integrity and dignity.
- We will be our learners’ preferred choice.
- We will listen to the voices of our learners and staff.
- We will be our suppliers’ preferred customers.
- We will be a trusted member of all our alliances.
- We will be a source of pride to our local community.
- We will promote inclusivity for all, with no barriers to enrolment or achievement.
- We will endeavor to provide the best education and training in the region.
- We will add value to our learners.
- We will set and achieve targets to be the best.
- We will celebrate success.
- We will provide effective leadership.
- We will provide a cohesive organizational structure.
- We will develop a well-informed and empowered workforce.
- We will develop a skilled, qualified, and flexible workforce.
- We will ensure appropriate resources are provided to meet current and future requirements.
- We will recognize and reward high performance appropriately.
- We will be a learning organization.
- We will ensure financial stability and solvency.
- We will provide value for money.
- We will place the learner at the center of everything we do.
- We will match each learner’s skill to appropriate courses.
- We will ensure a safe environment.
- We will endeavor to minimize all health and safety risks.
- We will promote good health for all.
- We will understand and exceed our learners’ expectations.
- We will support and encourage each learner to succeed, progress, and achieve their ambitions.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.