South and City College Birmingham is a vocational college which offers students part-time, full time and Apprenticeship courses from level 1 to higher education in a range of subjects. We are committed to ensuring students have the relevant abilities, qualifications, and experience required for their future, whether that is to seek employment or continue their education at college or university. We have exceptional facilities which we continue to invest in, including a purpose-built construction center, hair and beauty salons that are open to the public, a fine dining restaurant manage by students, music and sound recording rooms, an industry-standard auditorium, and much more. The college is actively involved in the community, with local businesses and has excellent links with industry; this not only allows us to supply excellent occasions for our students to obtain work experience placements, apprenticeships, and job occasions but for the college to help employers ensure they have the skilled workforce needed for the future.
Mission, Vision & Values
South & City College Birmingham is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 2006. In return, the college has a commitment to deliver an importanr, measurable, public benefit to its local community. In considering its vision, mission, and values, South & City College Birmingham has had due regard to the Charity Commission’s guidance on the report of this public benefit.
To provide outstanding education and training which is primarily vocational, in response to the wants of learners and employers
To continue to develop and be recognized as an outstanding educational and economic resource by learners, staff, employers, and the larger community
- believes that its learners are the most significant members of the College and that it is the responsibility of all College staff to help them achieve their full potential
- Is proud of the diversity of its college community and strives to be a socially inclusive organization that recognises, values, and celebrates individual differences, where everyone is enabled to achieve their full potential
- is opposed to all forms of violent, abusive, and discriminatory behavior
- is proud of the fact that it is an inclusive, learning organization and believes that all of its members are entitled to be treated fairly, with dignity, and respect. Furthermore, they are entitled to work and study in a welcoming, safe and supportive environment
- values its staff and governors, will help them develop their abilities and expertise, and will do its utmost to supply a good working environment
- welcomes all who would benefit from the occasions to study at, or be trained by, the College, irrespective of their backgrounds
- believes in the local economy and wants to support local people and businesses
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.