Shrewsbury Colleges Group has been formed by the merger of Shrewsbury College of Arts & Technology and Shrewsbury Sixth Form College and was formally constituted on 1 August 2016. The merger permits the two colleges to focus wholly on what they do best: offer an exceptionally high performing Advanced Level center for academically motivated students at Shrewsbury Sixth Form College and a leading vocational center of excellence at Shrewsbury College. It also allows an increased concentrates on the development of much-needed Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships. Shrewsbury Colleges Group will give students even greater flexibility with their programs and access to dedicated subject resources at several campus locations and is proud to offer the broadest and most flexible curriculum offer within Shropshire, comprising A Levels and vocational diplomas, with Apprenticeships and Higher Education qualifications as progression routes. Students still apply to each college and will ‘belong’ to each college community, as each college will retain their individual identities and characteristics.
Shrewsbury Colleges Group, where every student makes outstanding progress.
Shrewsbury Colleges Group’s Mission is to:
Ensure outstanding academic and vocational education and training for all 16-19 students and adults; Be a local center of excellence for higher education; Be the college of choice.
Our Strategic goals:
To be outstanding for all of our students
- A student-centered ethos in which all students are valued as individuals
- A large academic, vocational, and enrichment syllabus that ensures occasions for all
- Outstanding teaching, learning, and assessment that stretches and challenges all students to fulfill their potential
- Excellent tutorial and student support which ensures students improve employability and life abilities
- Ensure all students progress to higher education or employment
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.