Safety Advice Centre Ltd is Northern Ireland’s longest founded Health, Safety, Training and Asbestos Consultancy. Based in Bangor Co. Down, Safety Advice Centre Ltd was formed in 1984 by Bill McAllister the present Managing Director. Bill is supported by an in-house team of highly qualified and experienced professionals. At Safety Advice Centre Ltd we have been improving and delivering training programmes for the last 30 years with the objective of providing not only basic legal meekness esteem of Health and Safety but eventually enhancing the safety culture of organisations by building on the information and abilities of all levels of staff. All Safety Advice Centre Ltd training courses are highly interactive, challenging and most momentously entertaining. The generality of Safety Advice Centre Ltd training courses are accredited by the leading professional bodies within the Health and Safety industry i.e. IOSH, RoSPA, NEBOSH, City and Guilds, BOHS
Our training programmes contains:
- MSSc in Work-Based Learning in partnership with Queen’s University Belfast
- NVQ Diploma in Health and Safety Practice, City and Guilds
- NVQ Occupational Health and Safety Practice (Levels 3, 4 & 5), City and Guilds
- National General Certificate, NEBOSH
- Construction Certificate, NEBOSH
- Asbestos Surveying P402 Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos, BOHS
- Asbestos Surveying P402 Refresher
Ards and North Down
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.