Ryder Partnership Limited
Ryder Partnership Limited is a Health and Safety Consultancy based in Telford, Shropshire and has a varied customer base in a number of sectors consisting manufacturing, construction, retail, automotive, woodworking, forestry, electronics and the service sector. Health and Safety Consultancy Ryder Partnership Limited also have customers within the Public Sector and supply a health and safety service to a number of Housing Associations. The Ryder Partnership Limited is a well-founded health and safety advisor and for the last fifteen years we have been running health and safety legal update seminars keeping organisations up to date with the latest improvement in the world of health and safety.
Aims of the course
The goal of the course is to provide that members of the company Safety Committee and Safety Representatives are aware of their role and the goal of the Health and Safety Committee. The course goals also goals to furnish delegates with some basic techniques such as hazard spotting, risk assessment and accident investigation.
- An effective Health and Safety Committee
- Safety Representatives with information of their role and function.
- High standards of risk assessment and accident investigation
The structure of the course
- Health and safety law overview
- The role off the safety rep
- The role of the safety committee
- Hazard spotting and safety inspections
- Process of risk assessment (general)
- Safe systems of work
- Accident investigation,