RHACC is one of nine institutes of adult learning (IAL) in the UK and was founded on October 1st, 2017 through the merger of Richmond Adult and Community College and Hillcroft College. It is built on their shared expertise in adult learning and their commitment to the wants of adults and communities that need further educational or tailored occasions to improve the abilities to thrive and succeed in their potential. With two campuses and superb facilities involving a dedicated Art School and Business School, Women-only Education, a 120-seat theatre, specialist co-working and office space, meeting rooms, classrooms, workshops, and kitchens – RHACC is a hive of activity during the day, evenings and weekends. Serving over 7000 learners each year RHACC offers a vibrant learning environment tailored especially for adult learners.
Empowering adults and communities through education, abilities and enterprise
By 2021 RHACC will be the outstanding learning supplier of choice for adults and communities in South West London and beyond.
- Supplying progression to work, wellbeing and empowerment for adults of all ages, abilities and backgrounds through a syylabus with starting points for all, made accessible through an adult approach to learning.
- Closing achievement gaps between the most advantaged and disadvantaged adults
- Outstanding standards in teaching and learning
- Operating from the excellent classroom, community and residential facilities, accessible to all, that inspire and assist learners to achieve
- Using enhanced links with stakeholders and partners to disseminate best practices, enrich learning and assist the highest levels of learner achievement
- Perpetually developing staff expertise in an environment where staff feel valued and share governors’ ambition for learners
- Achieving income levels that enable investment in the syllabus, the estate, and sustainable growth
The key to RHACC’s recent growth and success has been its skill to adapt to the challenges of constantly changing social and economic trends, as well as responding to major alters in Government Policy on adult funding. As a result, our achievement rates are above national standards and we were rated as a Grade 2 “Good” college by Ofsted in January 2020. RHACC was shortlisted for adult community learning provider of the year in 2021 in the Tes FE Awards.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.