We are leading abilities and training businesses helping people to transform their lives and businesses through work, training, education, and financial advice. We help people source and retain sustainable employment, whilst working with employers to develop workforces of the future.
Who We Are
PeoplePlus is a leading public service supplier, assisting hundreds of thousands of people every year. Our mission is to make a direct difference in the lives of 1 million people by 2022. Our reach spans from Scotland, across Wales and Northern Ireland, and all across England. We manage a number of frontline public services including employment assist, abilities training, apprenticeships, independent living, and prison education on behalf of the government, as well as recruitment, training and development, and wellbeing solutions to employers. We purpose to:
- Assist people to find and keep occupations, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver abilities and training to provide people can access to the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Help people live more independently with disability and carer support services
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Work with businesses to attract ability and develop laborforces through apprenticeships and learning and development programs.
- Develop wellbeing strategies for businesses that look to develop mental health in the workplace
Our mission is to make a direct difference in the lives of 1 million people by 2022
We goal to do this by
- Transforming people’s lives through our Justice, Adult Social Care and Health & Wellbeing services
- Helping people to get jobs and keep jobs, through our work program and employability services
- Developing an individual’s career through adult education, apprenticeships, and commercial training programs.