Nova was founded as a Private Training Provider in September 1992 and celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2017. We are part of the recruitment agency Staff Select Ltd. Over the years Nova has operated a number of youth and adult training programs and also delivered employer-led programs and qualifications such as NVQ’s and Apprenticeships. Our Head Office has always remained in Willenhall Town Centre (within Walsall Local Authority). Historically we have delivered training programs across all four Black Country Local Authorities. In 2001 we opened our first center outside the Black Country, setting up a motor vehicle workshop in Telford. In recent years the company has spread its wings further. Our focus has remained on supporting young people aged 14-24. At the present day, Nova now operates provision from 22 locations across the local authorities of Birmingham, Cambridgeshire, Dudley, Essex, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Luton, Norfolk, Sandwell, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Wolverhampton, and Worcestershire. Our Apprenticeship programs and other employer-led services see us delivering education further afield. In addition, our staffing has also grown significantly, in 2016 we employed around 300 staff. Our program delivery now includes; 16-18 Study Programmes, Traineeships, and Apprenticeships, 14-16 School Provision, and Apprenticeships for adults. We offer maths, English and ICT training as part of our courses and also deliver vocational training in the following; Bricklaying, Carpentry, Painting and Decorating, Plumbing, Plastering, Warehousing, Retail, Sales, Hospitality, Customer Service, Business Administration, Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy and Motor Vehicle.
• In placing Learners at the center of all plans and activities
• In striving for the highest standards in supplying Equality of occasion for learners and in maximizing the benefits of diversity.
• In setting targets and monitoring in respect of participation, retention and achievement for all groups of learners.
• In embedding quality and diversity into its policies, programs and actions.
• In valuing staff who are considered as equal partners in the delivery of the company’s vision.
Our organization is subject to various external assessments, below are links to a selection of our external Ofsted and other reports.