To be the number one choice of local learning provider for businesses and individuals who wish to engage with apprenticeships and work-based learning
• To improve the lives of individuals through delivering high-quality training that importantly enhances life occasions and career prospects
• To be a great employer through the recruitment, retention, and development of individuals who are engaged in their career and have a ladder of opportunity within the business
• To ensure businesses with added value and raise standards in order to help them grow, to raise standards within the area, and ultimately to grow the local economy
• Honesty – communicating compassionately with honesty and openness
• Expectations – set high standards for own work have high expectations of what others can achieve
• Respect others – be entirely committed to promoting a culture where our learners, employers, partners, clients & colleagues are treated as equals
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.