Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has an outstanding history in music and the visual arts. Nowadays, we offer over sixty regions of study in state-of-the-art facilities, along with countless concerts, lectures, exhibitions and performances. We welcome over 13,000 students to the College every year. Whether you are studying for your wellbeing, wanting to progress into higher education or improve your career, our vision at Morley is for our student’s ambitions to be inspired and success through learning.
At Morley our state-of-the-art facilities supply our students’ learning experience. Take a virtual tour on our website.
Our facilities contain:
- The Henry Moore Sculpture Studio
- Two digital design studios with Mac computers equipped with the latest design software
- Two fashion design and clothes making studios
- Two printmaking studios
- Two painting studios
- Ceramics, jewellery and textile studios
- Digital recording studio and digital piano studio
- Music practice rooms
- Three dance studios with sprung floors and wall to wall mirrors
- Studio Theatre
- Science Lab
- Health and beauty therapy rooms
- Library and learning centre
- Refectory Café
- Morley Gallery
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.