Milne Safety offer a large diversity of Health and Safety training courses to suit all industries and business sizes providing them to keep in line with Health and Safety training legislation. For those that do more experts work we can write bespoke training courses for you depending on the issue. We also offer training Instructor courses. We can supply training on site, at our training centre at Beacon Park Innovation centre in Gorleston or at our premises in Wymondham. Our training courses diversity from First Aid and Forklift through to accredited management courses such as IOSH Managing Safely®.
Health and Safety Consultancy
Milne Safety specialises in advisor and training; covering all business activities which come under Health and Safety Legislation. Our consultants are specialists in their area and are qualified members of the several Health and Safety Institutions. For more knowledge on our retained service click on the box below for Health and Safety Retained Support Service.
Our retained service is an assist service which can incorporate all the requirements needed for your firm to comply with Health and Safety Legislation. Our quality of service remains the same regardless of a firm’s size and status. The retained service is tailored to suit your organisation and budget and as part of this we can supply the diversity of services as listed below. Our tutors, Instructors and Health and Safety advisors are members of various institutions, containing but not limited to:
- OSHCR – Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register
- CMIOSH – Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- MIIRSM – Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management.
- Members of the British Safety Council
- CIEH – Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- ITSSAR – Independent Training Scheme Standards and register
- SPA – Safety Pass Alliance