Millbrook Management Services Limited
Millbrook Real Estate Services, LLC. is committed to ensuring high-quality, professional, considerate, and timely HOA management services. The primary objective of Millbrook Real Estate is the achievement of complete client satisfaction. We at Millbrook pride ourselves in creating an atmosphere of excellence, personal involvement, and team spirit, while constantly striving to improve our responsiveness to all we serve. In carrying out our professional duties we are called upon to consistently make daily decisions that positively affect the quality of service we ensyre. We recognize the need to base these decisions on founded company aims and values. By doing so, we work as a team to supply the quality of life for our clients, thereby achieving long-term prosperity and success for the clients we serve, our company, and ourselves. As a cutting-edge, progressive professional management company unlike any other, our Management group boasts the achievement of industry-wide accreditation. Our performance standards for asset and property management services are second to none. By Millbrook successfully adhering to its mission, our clients are naturally happy and satisfied with our HOA management services because we are truly committed to your success.
Services We Offer
The following list of services is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Millbrook Management will oversee your community and will supervise all contract work.
- Accessibility: 24 hours a day by cell phone, SMS, and email
- An annual, detailed working budget will be provided based upon the budget directed by the Board of Directors
- All contracts and service work will be handled through our office and we will be responsible to the Committee to provide quality and the best prices available.
- We will provide monthly late billings to all homeowners.
- We will handle collections of all assessments and other income.
- Ensure financial statements monthly as directed by HOA.
- Work with the management committee in following your Reserve Study plans as required under Utah State law.
- Provide the annual financial statement.
- Meet annually with the association.
- Enforce all Rules and Regulations of the community as instructed by the management committee.
- Service mortgage and title company requests.
- Keep the association current with respect to new and updated state statutes.