Leisureforce Training and Development Ltd. has been delivering training to the leisure industry since it was set up in 2007. We first began supplying training within the North East of England and have since grown nationally delivering vocational training to leisure facilities, and caravan/holiday home operators throughout the whole United Kingdom. We offer the whole diversity of leisure vocational qualifications, and additionally also specialize in health & safety and other compliance qualifications (e.g. first aid, health and safety, food hygiene). Our organization also delivers Train the Trainer, Assessor, and Internal Quality Assurance qualifications to assist self-employed persons set up their own training firm in the UK.
Leisureforce Training and Development Ltd offer apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Coaching Level 2
- Exercise and Fitness Level 2
- Leisure Management Level 3
- Leisure Operations Level 2
- Outdoor Programmes Level 3
- Outdoors Level 2
- Personal Training Level 3
- Spectator Safety Level 2
- Sports Development Level 3
Why select Leisure Force?
We goal to supply the highest standard of service to our clients and the tutors who select to use our qualifications:
- If you are a tutor wishing to work as part of our team, your account manager will be able to answer your questions and provide you with as much assist as possible, to help you deliver your courses smoothly and easily.
- Certificates ordered by tutors will be delivered within 5 working days (normally earlier).
- The courses we offer are chosen and designed to provide learners with relevant and up-to-date information.
- All of the resources you will need to deliver your courses can be downloaded from our site.
- Certificates are ordered through our website to speed up our ordering service and to minimize spelling errors etc.
- Our Account Manager will permit you to see your orders, account balance, and much more.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.