Learning Curve Group is a national training and education expert. We work with further education suppliers, employers, and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one of the broadest and most diverse providers in the country. We have strong values which are all centered around our learners – and that’s how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them each year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE:
- Innovation through collaboration…we perpetually strive to deliver excellence through strategic and sustainable partnerships with a large range of FE organizations and employers
- Do the right thing…we endeavor to be open, honest, and fair in our dealings with learners, employers, partners, and stakeholders
- Develop and empower our staff…we are passionate about assisting staff at all levels so that they can realize their entire potential and progress
- Continuous improvement …we are committed to continue exploring ways to improve the service we offer for the benefit of our learners, partners, and employers
- Learners are at the center of everything we do…we are driven by the desire to supply life-changing occasions for our learners
We work with businesses throughout the UK, assisting impactful training and abilities strategies that help you meet core organizational objectives such as performance and output. From short-term vocational qualifications to longer-term apprenticeships, involving the best way to utilise the Apprenticeship Levy, we help over 4,500 employers every year with their workplace training plans. With a number of several models, from short to long term, and access to over £20m of adult abilities funding, our offer is attractive to a range of sectors.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.