- 1989 – Etisalat University College Established
- 2000 – Petroleum Institute Established
- 2007 – Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR) and Masdar Institute of Science and Technology Founded
- 2017 – KUSTAR, Petroleum Institute and Masdar Institute merge into one university]
The internationally top-ranked Khalifa University of Science and Technology is the one university in the UAE with the research and academic programs that address the whole diversity of strategic, scientific and industrial challenges facing the UAE’s knowledge economy transformation and our quickly evolving world. Its world-class faculty and state-of-the-art research facilities supply an unparalleled learning experience to students from the UAE and around the world. The university brings together the best in science, engineering and medicine in the UAE, to offer specialized degrees that can take promising high school graduates all the way to top-rated doctorate degree holders.
As a world-class, research-intensive institution, KU will:
- Set new standards in education, research and scholarship that will benefit the UAE and the world.
- Drive Abu Dhabi and the UAE as a knowledge destination and engine for socio-economic growth through the active translation of research into the nation’s economy.
- Seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science, engineering, management and medicine.
- Perpetually innovate and integrate the global standard in methods of learning and discovery.
- Build a diverse community of service-oriented, ambitious, and talented individuals, through an environment that encourages and nurtures creative inquiry, critical thinking, and human values.
- Empower the community with practical and social skills, business acumen and a capability for lifetime learning that will enrich the labor force of the country.
United Arab Emirates
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.