We are a national, not-for-profit, Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training supplier of abilities and education
We are part of Shaw Trust, one of the broadest charities in the UK. We make it personal, putting care into improving and progressing careers benefiting individuals and laborforces.
Why Choose us
- We work in partnership, not in competition.
- We are a ‘Grade 1’ Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training supplier.
- We work with a large network of organizations to enable you to progress into work or in your career.
- Our skilled staff supplies bespoke training solutions for individual and business wants.
- Our experience and expertise in delivering training span the whole learner journey.
- We put care into developing and progressing careers.
Who we work with
We work in partnership, not in competition, and are part of Shaw Trust’s eco-system of purpose-led organizations striving for a fairer, more equal society, centered on the occasion for all.
- We work with unemployed people supplying abilities, qualifications, and training to progress them into employment
- We work with employed people supplying qualifications and training to support career progression and development
- We work with employers to deliver bespoke abilities and qualifications to develop new and current staff
- We work with the government delivering contracts in areal communities to break down multiple barriers to employment
- We work with partners to supply our learners with the best outcomes possible
- We work with external organizations such as Job Centres, local charities, and local businesses to ensure our learners have the occasions for sustainable growth
- We work with Shaw Trust to develop the occasions and maximize the outcomes for the people we support so they can access and gain work through our programs
A future where good, meaningful, rewarding, purposeful, and dignified employment is accessible to all in society irrespective of life circumstances.
To concentrate our experience, abilities, advocacy and passion to deliver the highest quality services for the people we support and to improve occasions and access to work now and for the long term.
To co-create and deliver high-quality employability programs and complementary services for people with blend wants, challenging life circumstances, or other barriers that affect access to work.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.