THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATION (ICA) IS THE LEADING PROFESSIONAL BODY FOR THE GLOBAL REGULATORY AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMPLIANCE COMMUNITY
Since 2001, we have enhanced the information, abilities, and behavior of over 150,000 professionals in 152 countries either through our internationally recognized portfolio of professional qualifications (awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester) or through accredited in-company training.
Our goal to inspire, educate and provide the international compliance community to think more, perform better and help the right business to be conducted in the right way.
Our vision is for compliance to be recognized as a modern profession with universal
international standards of competence benchmarked through ICA education.
What does ICA stand for?
- Upholding the highest codes of conduct, integrity, and ethics including uncovering the spirit and intent of the regulation
- Reinforcing the ongoing need for transparency and openness
- Encouraging independence of thought and judgment
- Promoting a culture of ‘doing the right business the right way’ and encouraging constructive challenge to that end
- Endorsing the worth of education and continuous professional development
- Sharing international best practice
- Developing individual competency followed by gained empowerment
- Assisting the fight against all aspects of financial crime
- Promoting financial inclusion
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.