International Business House
International Business House deliver the carry out professional training syllabus addressed to Oil & Gas professionals, specialised in financial and legal activities in this industry sector. Each IBH staff member has years of professional experience with organising professional improvement courses and business events all over the world. They supply their clients with services and programmes that fit the professional and technical realities of their business roles in the global economy. IBH’s trainers are specialist in their professions, who are also experienced at delivering interactive courses that combine theory and practice relevant to their industries. International Business House don’t just deliver training, but also supply assistance and support with regards to travel arrangements, visas and a social programme. Their course instructors are experts in using interactive teaching methods that concentrate maximum learning into highly efficient short training courses.
Open / Scheduled / Public training courses
Although many recent graduates and junior professionals want to find work in the Oil & Gas sector as economists, lawyers, or financiers, not all will manage to find employment in this highly competitive area. IBH’s programmes to help professionals at several levels of experience succeed accomplished in the international profession markets. Their open training courses cover the following topics:
- Finance and Economic Modelling for Oil & Gas
- International Oil & Gas Contracts
- Oil & Gas and Energy Financing
- Oil Trading
- Oil Refinery Modernization and Efficiency Improvement
- Effective Negotiation Abilities for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Oil Tanker Chartering and Voyage Management
- Oil & Gas Market Analysis
Why select International Business House for your professional training?
The open courses and in-house training programmes delivered by International Business House are:
- Professionally structured and delivered
- Packed with theoretical information and practical recommendations appropriate to trainees’ wants
- Assisted by travel arrangements, accommodations and visas assist offered by IBH
IBH courses feature interactive training seminars, group discussions, lectures and hands-on exercises, containing technical and business visits to oil terminals, refineries, financial institutions, Intercontinental and Stock Exchanges, etc. That’s why all course attendees leave with an extraordinary fertileness of information that only International Business Houses courses is able to supply.