Integer Training Limited
Integer is an independent training and development company set up in Bude, Cornwall in 1989. Over the past 30+ years, we have built a reputation as a quality provider of training services in our niche areas of:
- Stewarding and security
- Health & social care
- Employability and personal development
- Fitness and outdoor programs Within these sectors we provide stand-alone work abilities qualifications; English & Mathematics programs; ESOL; traineeships; apprenticeships and workplace learning; sector-based work academies; and knowledge, advice, and guidance programs. We deliver many of these programs in collaboration with the Education & Skills Funding Agency and/or funding partners to provide the benefit of funding for eligible learners and to ensure that our training is meeting national body standards. Our Head Office, admin, and audit center remain in Bude, Cornwall but today we operate from our training centers in the Midlands and London, and at many other locations as and when required by our employers and learners.
To be a leading institution for training and development.
“The highest quality training and development for all”
To work in partnership with like-
minded organizations and individuals who share our values, operating as a ‘virtual’ academy or agency via an administrative hub and spoke structure, for networking and outreach provision.
This approach develops teams of professionals delivering and supporting a range of vocationally orientated courses and business development solutions that are internationally recognized for their standards of excellence and become the first choice for our clients.
“A balance between awareness, respect, and love, for one’s self, others, and the environment.” – ref: Colin Mortlock & Beyond Adventure.
- We believe in a team approach with a commitment to improvement.
- We aim to be the first choice for our employees, clients, and business partners.
- We aim to grow profitability and sustain improved value all year round.
- We share responsibility for pursuing the company’s vision
- Work together as a team and in teams
- Communicate openly and honestly – sharing information, listening as well as telling, explaining who as well as what
- Value each other’s contributions, are rapid to praise achievement and slow to blame
- Give and ask for help without hesitating
- Take great pride in not letting others down
- Treat each other fairly, with respect and consideration, recognizing the importance of an individual’s well being in all respects of our working and non-working lives
- Seek to delegate authority to those who do the job and accept accountability for those things for which we are responsible