Place Categories: Computer Skills ITPlace Tags: computer skills IT
IfM: new thinking about manufacturing
The IfM is part of the University of Cambridge’s Department of Engineering.
Our research goals to help:
- Companies develop life-altering goods and services, build better businesses, create meaningful jobs, and improve the environment for the future.
- Governments foster innovation and enterprise to deliver social and economic benefits.
Our researchers work on a broad range of manufacturing-related topics including:
- new materials and advanced production technologies
- digital manufacturing technologies and data analytics and how they can be used to transform factories, supply chains, and business models how new technologies can be nurtured through the development phase and turned into successful businesses.
- effective business tools and processes (such as road mapping) that can help organizations achieve their strategic aims
We provide undergraduate and postgraduate education to create the manufacturing leaders of the future.
Through our dissemination arm, IfM Engage, we supply consultancy and professional development to companies of all sizes and to national and regional governments. IfM Engage is owned by the University of Cambridge and our profits are gifted to the University to fund future research.
Our Vision: Manufacture a Better World
Address: 7 Charles Babbage Rd
Phone: +44 (0)1223 766141
Email: [email protected]
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.