What we do
Benefit from our Flexible approach with:
- Flexible computer & business skills training
- Hands-on instructor-led learning
- A large variety of approaches tailored to you
- On-site or off-site training locally across the country
- A wide spectrum of business and IT-based areas covered
- A tailored approach to IT training
Our Simple approach offers the following benefits:
- Businesses have varied IT training requirements, which is why we at Insight IT Training provide a simple solution to your computer and Business Skills training wants, no matter where you are in the country.
- We are guided by you and deliver a dedicated program to cover your employee’s IT training wants either on-site or at a location off-site close to your company.
- Your staff will gain a total understanding of the software and the self-reliance to use their new abilities in the workplace, helping your staff become more productive and efficient and, different to a public course, our training will revolve around the needs of your organisation and only your staff will attend.
- The training courses listed are only a guide as to what we can deliver. As an innovative training company, we can deliver bespoke training solutions to meet the wants of your business. Course content can be tailored and your program of training can be customized as required.
- Our trainers avoid the use of jargon and explain principles and technical aspects in plain English
Our Different approach offers many benefits such as:
- The personal attention of the trainer at all times
- Your staff dictate the pace of delivery
- Tailored to your wants
- Your staff can work on their own documents and data
- Choice of locations and dates that are convenient for you
- Training that is relevant to your staff
- Important topics aren’t omitted or glossed over
Address: Hamilton House, 4 Mabledon Pl
Phone: +44 (0) 8452 306 099
Email: [email protected]
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.