Indigo Business Services
Founded in 2001, Indigo is an award-winning, leading international training consultancy that helps organizations gain a competitive advantage by developing their creativity, innovation, communication, and project management capabilities. Indigo’s workshops are proven to deliver exceptional results in every industry and every sector – in over 32 countries. We are UK-based training with a worldwide delivery network, training online and face-to-face. We supply diverse solutions tailored to our client wants – from training individuals to delivering highly customized, company-large management development programs. Indigo’s project and programme management workshops supply the hard and soft abilities for successful projects, with our online, simulation, and face-to-face blended training allowing you to practice the perfect project. Operating throughout the UK and internationally, Indigo offers training in three ways:
- Public open workshops (we educate you online and face-to-face in London, Bristol, Manchester, and Edinburgh).
- In-company training (we educate your team, with off-the-shelf or tailored content – worldwide).
- Trainer accreditation (we train you, to train your organization).
What we do
Our workshops fall into five business areas, the key to maximizing business performance:
- INNOVATE: We are an authorized distributor and trainer for Edward de Bono Ltd. We are committed to harnessing Dr. Edward de Bono’s world-renowned, practical, and proven techniques for Innovation and Creativity, including Lateral Thinking and Simplicity™.
- EVALUATE: As UK Distributor, we have trained thousands of delegates in the world-famous Six Thinking Hats® technique; allowing them to evaluate alter, innovation, and work entirely in teams for peak performance. Maximize your team’s thinking in this area with Dr de Bono’s Lateral Thinking and Concentrated Facilitation™ methods.
- COMMUNICATE: We are proud to be the UK and European strategic partners for the Think On Your Feet® suite of communication programs as well as exclusive UK Distributor for Think on Your Feet® International and McLuhan & Davies Communications, Inc. We offer tangible, easy to use techniques that give delegates clarity, brevity, and effect in all forms of informal, formal and written communication. This involves our Writing Dynamics™, The Skilled Presenter™, Grammar on the Rocks™ and the phenomenally popular Think on Your Feet®.
- ACTIVATE: Ensure every level of your organization achieves outcomes ‘on time, on budget, and on target’ with our project and programme management training solutions. Practical Projects™, Project Management Survival Guide™, Agile Project Fundamentals™, and Scrum Survival Guide™ workshops.
- SIMULATE: Our suite of project and programme management simulations permit you, your team and even your whole organisation to practice your stakeholder management, project leadership and alter leadership abilities in a safe, web-based facilitated workshop.
What makes us different?
We partner with you to supply practical, proven training that delivers the abilities you can use every day. This has built us an impressively loyal client base, reflecting the quality of the services and solutions we supply. Delivering measurable results, our international team of Master Trainers and Consultants thrive on solving your needs and corporate challenges. We are exclusive UK Distributor for Think on Your Feet® International and McLuhan & Davies Communications, Inc. We are UK Distributor for de Bono Thinking Systems®. What drives us is a passion for:
- Client openness – we’re happy to recommendation on the right solution for you, but if we can’t help, we prefer to let you know rather than try to fit our solutions to your problem.
- Client service and the client experience at our core – it’s not about us. It’s about you.
- Innovation and creativity in all we do – we’re in the business of innovation; so good ideas come as standard from our team.
- Positivity and a ‘can-do attitude’ to challenges – a problem shared is a problem halved. We know that listening, adapting and developing solutions that work.
- Results-driven business – our training ‘does what it says on the tin’. Fact.
We make a long-term commitment to your organisation. We help you to build a range of abilities and techniques that will give you, your team, and your organisation a real competitive advantage.
Indigo: Training your people, making companies better.