The originators and trailblazers of Whole Brain® Thinking and the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® (HBDI®), Herrmann International helps people, teams and organizations reach new levels of performance and results by giving them the skills and tools to apply the best thinking for the situation. The company’s Whole Brain® System, which includes a variety of learning solutions, facilitation resources, job aids and business tools, has helped nine out of 10 of the Fortune 100 and countless other individuals, consultants and organizations around the world leverage the connection between thinking and performance to outthink, outpace and outperform the competition.
The Whole Brain® Thinking System gives people, teams and organizations the self awareness, skills and tools to increase their thinking agility so they can achieve exponentially higher levels of performance. By optimizing their brainpower, they’re able to maximize their results.
- Grow top line revenue.
- Minimize risk and inefficiencies.
- Develop and keep top talent.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Reach breakthrough results.
- Founded in 1981 by Ned Herrmann, who expanded on research he originally conducted while head of management education at General Electric-Crotonville.
- Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies of 2013.
- Specifically designed for use in business, the highly validated Whole Brain® Thinking System is used by 70% of the Fortune 500, including nine out of 10 of the Fortune 100.
- Over two million people worldwide have completed the HBDI®.
- The HBDI® is available in 18 languages.
As internationally recognized experts on increasing and applying thinking agility, Herrmann International staff, including CEO Ann Herrmann-Nehdi, are active speakers, authors and sources for media outlets and events around the world.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.