GRA (GB) Ltd
GRA courses take a tailored approach and are designed to meet your individual wants and requirements. Unlike most of the larger Further Educational colleges offering similar courses as regards content, we are small enough not to intimidate those who dislike large impersonal institutions but big enough to have the resources and expertise to deliver efficient, flexible, and fun learning with nationally recognized qualifications at the end of it. GRA has demonstrable expertise in delivering functional abilities to learners as the foundation for progression to further learning and/or enhanced and sustained employment occasions. Those learners with limited English or mathematics abilities face important challenges in entering the labor market and are far more likely to be in low-paid occupations with poor job security and prospects. GRA has developed a model of functional skill development which is accessible, inclusive, and is an exemplar of success in improving the life chances of disadvantaged and ‘seldom heard communities.
GRA’s Mission, Vision and Values Statement
“GRA supports learning and widens opportunity in the community by recognizing achievement by delivering nationally recognized courses with entire qualification outcomes whilst promoting high standards of excellence and inclusiveness.”
“To be at the forefront as a comprehensive community-based and locally recognized training supplier that is recognized for promoting social inclusion, larger participation, and community transformation. We thrive to perpetually supply responsive, innovative learning solutions and qualifications for disadvantaged groups to meet the needs of learners ongoing. We value the work of the wide spectrum of other partners enabling learners to achieve their potential, progress to employability, and develop the reliance to contribute to society”
We will achieve this by:
- Being best at facilitating the creative use of demand-led courses along with product development
- Ensuring a robust business base through increasing learner registration, achievement, and high-quality Information, advice, and guidance as per the MATRIX standard service.
- Developing people, capacity, and the resources of the network and ensuring effective business partnerships in order to gain long term competitive advantage
The mission and vision are anchored in the following core values:
- A belief in the entitlement of people to obtain recognition for their achievements in learning and to fulfill their potential
- Respect for and encouragement of diversity – in learners and learning approaches, partners, and settings
- A passion to make a difference to disadvantaged individuals, groups, and communities
- An ambition to open up opportunities for vocational progression and both personal and social development