Gloucestershire Enterprise Limited
Gloucestershire Enterprise Ltd (GEL) ensures practical high quality, affordable training courses and qualification improvement programmes to businesses of all sizes, sorts and sectors in Gloucestershire and beyond.
We supply a diversity of services that are relevant, comprehensive, broadely accessible, affordable and delivered with the highest levels of client service. We are based at Twigworth Court Business Centre where we ensures the following services:
- An open programme of over 130 several short courses in business, leadership and management abilities, containing short course qualification programmes to national standards, and assisted by an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- In-House training for organisations from our diversity of open programme courses or qualification programmes.
- Bespoke training designed with you to meet your outcomes, from tailored versions of an open programme course to exactly bespoke leadership and management programmes.
- We also accredit existing company training programmes using the ILM Assured Award accreditation.
- Higher education programmes that offer a one, two or three year degree in business or leadership & management depending on experience or qualifications. Progression is gainable to a masters in entrepreneurial leadership.
- DiSC Profiling designed to help imrove self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Short course qualifications to supply an establishment of leadership and management abilities from Level 2 to Level 7
- Experts Health & Safety qualifications accredited by IOSH, NEBOSH and City & Guilds
- Higher level and experts qualifications accredited by ILM, APM and HE Universities.
- We are on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Suppliers (RoAPT) and are able to offer a diversity of improvement programmes mapped to the new Apprenticeship Standards. We are exactly delivering Advanced and Higher Level Apprenticeships.