Ginger Nut Training
Ginger Nut Training is an apprenticeship training supplier with a difference.
As a training supplier, we are also an employer, which makes us a bit different from your usual training provider.
In the past few years, we have educated over 30 of our own staff using apprenticeships, some of whom have gone to senior roles within the company. You can see one of our directors in a former NAS video attached (please note some of the grant info is out of date). We used this matchless insight to launch Ginger Nut Training, where we work entirely with clients to cater to the wants of apprentices and employers to ensure that everyone gets the maximum return from the time that they invest. We deliver apprenticeship training across various areas including marketing, business administration, management, IT, and customer service. We ensure only the most up-to-date apprenticeship standards and frameworks to ensure that you or your apprentice receives a quality qualification that helps them to move forward in the industry. We design and deliver high-quality apprenticeships around your business needs. We care passionately about the necessaries of both employers and learners and uniquely understand the commercial wants of companies that hire an apprentice. Each year we help lots of public and private field organizations across the country grow the abilities of their workforce through apprenticeships. Our apprenticeships are ideal for new and existing staff across a range of areas. With local and national partners, we tackle employability and abilities gaps, believing in the power of workforce development. From wide companies to small businesses, from GP practices to foundation trusts we are a training provider that cares about ensuring the best.
Our mission is simple. To supply high-quality work-based training in order to develop the abilities and nurture the talents of your staff. The face of apprenticeships is changing. We are passionate about improving people through the apprenticeship scheme. Whether employers are looking to recruit and educate new apprentices or develop the abilities to existing, staff, we have the apprenticeship training you need.
The services we deliver are built around the necessaries of our learners and our employers. All staff within Ginger Nut Training are committed to ensuring the very best in apprenticeship training and work to a common set of values.
- Learners first – we work hard to assist our learners in achieving their potential, inspiring and equipping staff with the abilities, knowledge, and reliance to succeed.
- Industry experts – all of our apprenticeships are delivered by industry specialists. Through our membership at several industry steering groups, we remain at the forefront of apprenticeship delivery and industry developments.
- Committed to widening access into employment and training – working with employers across England, we widen access into employment, support career progression, and help more people enroll in apprenticeship training with us. We offer free support for learners including CV writing and interview prep. We are proud to support the local councils, Jobcentre Plus, and Prince’s Trust to help young people access the training we ensure.
- Partnership working– we only work with selected employers in the UK. Our employer engagement manager assists employers in addressing abilities gaps, identifying training needs, and making the best use of their apprenticeship levy contributions. We create matchless packages of learning built around their workforce needs and aligned to their strategy.
- Quality is at the heart of all that we do – award-winning and quality assured, we are proud to deliver high-quality apprenticeship training and have a robust quality assurance process in place to build on our success to date.