Founded in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, and online. We offer English-taught establishment, bachelor’s, master’s, and MBA programs in subjects that foster entrepreneurship, innovation, and leadership and are highly sought-after by businesses. These involve business administration, communication & public relations, international business, digital business, sports management, marketing, finance, and enterprise, among others. EU has been awarded a four-star rating in business school excellence by the world-renowned QS Stars Rating. CEO Magazine ranks our Online MBA program number one in the world and our presential MBA programs in the top tier for global and European MBA programs. Our small class sizes guarantee personalized and cooperative learning from our faculty of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants, and business leaders. EU has a multicultural student body and faculty with more than 100 nationalities and a 27,000-strong alumni network. Our intercampus and international exchange programs further enhance our students’ global experience. At EU Business School, we immerse students in a real-world business environment, bringing business to life through guest speaker sessions, company visits, area trips, case studies, business simulations, and internships, among others. Prestigious guest speaker events with renowned international leaders and frequent company visits to organizations like BMW, the United Nations agencies, Siemens and UEFA allow EU students to obtain first-hand experience of the inner workings of global business giants.
Mission & Values
EU Business School’s mission is to entirely prepare our students to thrive and drive alter in the global business arena while instilling and upholding our values, which promote transformation, multiculturalism, and diversity.
EU Business School’s mission is to contribute to the global community by supplying a comprehensive and in-depth international business education to an inspired, culturally diverse student body.
To achieve our mission, EU Business School:
- Prepares students for success in the global marketplace
- Offers tailor-made education through a blend of traditional and innovative programs
- Strives to be a leader in international business education
- Upholds business ethics while concentrating on the highest standards
- Serves as an intellectual resource and platform for the global business community
- Makes education accessible by offering entire- and part-time programs and distance-learning selection
- Ensures education that concentrates on young, professional, progressive, innovative and international people
- Meets the wants of individuals, institutions, and public agencies through a variety of both degree and non-degree programs
- Maintains high-tech educational services
- Provides a multicultural and multilingual environment
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.